Front Desk Associate: (Part-time, weekends)
Join one of the premiere hospitality organizations in the world. Your main focus will be to help every guest have a memorable stay at our hotel. You can become part of our business family, enjoy competitive pay, an excellent benefits and travel discount package, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Responsible for greeting and serving all guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure the safety and security of our guests, associates.
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct guest check-ins/check-outs.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Process all payment types
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Availability to work a variable work schedule
- Must present self in a professional manner regarding personal dress and grooming
Note: This hotel is managed by the Woodbury Corporation, a family business founded in 1919. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” As one of the oldest and most-respected real estate and hotel management companies in the intermountain west, join us and be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.
Founded in 1919, privately-held Woodbury Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected hospitality and real estate development companies in the Intermountain West. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Woodbury Corporation owns and manages hundreds of commercial and residential properties plus 11 Marriott and Hilton hotel properties.
We have developed a remarkable 99-year legacy of “integrity over income.” We maintain a talented team of over 750 professionals to serve the accounting, architecture, asset management, consulting, development, hotel management, legal, sales, and leasing needs of our dynamic organization. To support our team, we offer a competitive pay and benefits program including a 401(k) plan with a company match.
With a proven track record over the last 99 years, Woodbury has demonstrated its ability to address any issue, tackle any size project, and stand out as a leader in its industry and marketplace.
Company Website: woodburycorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)