We need the right person to fill a part-time front desk/receptionist position (Mon-Fri, generally 11 am to 3 pm).
- Answering and responding to incoming calls through our multi-line phone system
- Greeting company guests and visitors; responds to questions
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Other administrative tasks
- Completion of high school or equivalent
- It is critical the person be punctual, dependable, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, deliver mail both internally and to the post office, display a professional appearance, demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills, and greet people warmly.
About Woodbury Corporation
Woodbury Corporation is a full-service real estate design, development, and management company founded in 1919 in Salt Lake City. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” We are active with residential and commercial projects in Utah and 11 other states. You can be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.
Founded in 1919, privately-held Woodbury Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected hospitality and real estate development companies in the Intermountain West. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Woodbury Corporation owns and manages hundreds of commercial and residential properties plus 11 Marriott and Hilton hotel properties.
We have developed a remarkable 99-year legacy of “integrity over income.” We maintain a talented team of over 750 professionals to serve the accounting, architecture, asset management, consulting, development, hotel management, legal, sales, and leasing needs of our dynamic organization. To support our team, we offer a competitive pay and benefits program including a 401(k) plan with a company match.
With a proven track record over the last 99 years, Woodbury has demonstrated its ability to address any issue, tackle any size project, and stand out as a leader in its industry and marketplace.
Company Website: woodburycorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)