Currently seeking an experienced, analytical, creative, and self-driven Architect or Non-licensed Architectural Designer. Woodbury Corporation is a dynamic “full-service” real estate company (www.woodburycorp.com) with projects in 11 western states. Our in-house architecture department has projects ranging from full-service hotels to small retail interior improvements. You’ll be working among a team of experienced architects, drafters, interior designers, landscape architects, developers, leasing agents, property managers, and owners. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in all stages of architecture and development: idea conception, design, construction, retrofitting, and adaption.
- Everything from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Design and development of projects
- Space and site planning
- Working with leasing agents and developers to come up with creative solutions to development issues
- Working with tenants to develop interior office or retail spaces
- Coordinating with contractors during construction phases of development
- Drafting of construction documents
- Modeling buildings in Revit and SketchUp
- Significant experience in commercial architecture
- Good communication and team skills
- Significant experience with Revit
- Experience with SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- An optimistic and pro-active attitude
About Woodbury Corporation
Woodbury Corporation is a full-service real estate design, development, and management company founded in 1919 in Salt Lake City. We have developed a remarkable legacy of “integrity over income.” We are active with residential and commercial projects in Utah and 11 other states. You can be part of our continued growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.
Founded in 1919, privately-held Woodbury Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected hospitality and real estate development companies in the Intermountain West. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Woodbury Corporation owns and manages hundreds of commercial and residential properties plus 11 Marriott and Hilton hotel properties.
We have developed a remarkable 99-year legacy of “integrity over income.” We maintain a talented team of over 750 professionals to serve the accounting, architecture, asset management, consulting, development, hotel management, legal, sales, and leasing needs of our dynamic organization. To support our team, we offer a competitive pay and benefits program including a 401(k) plan with a company match.
With a proven track record over the last 99 years, Woodbury has demonstrated its ability to address any issue, tackle any size project, and stand out as a leader in its industry and marketplace.
Company Website: woodburycorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)