Summary of Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
Note: Per the Americans with Disabilities Act, essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Sorts and rinses dirty dishes, glasses, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sorts and stacks clean dishes; carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other storage areas; rewashes soiled dishes before delivering.
- Changes dishwater in dish machine as needed.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Removes trash and garbage.
- Sets up or breaks down dishwashing area.
- Cleans and rolls/unrolls floor mats.
- Fills/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweeps/mops floors.
- Assembles/disassembles dish machine.
- Conducts general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
- Wipes up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Notifies manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop or kneel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend labels on chemicals.
- Prior experience working in a commercial kitchen.
Founded in 1919, privately-held Woodbury Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected hospitality and real estate development companies in the Intermountain West. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Woodbury Corporation owns and manages hundreds of commercial and residential properties plus 11 Marriott and Hilton hotel properties.
We have developed a remarkable 99-year legacy of “integrity over income.” We maintain a talented team of over 750 professionals to serve the accounting, architecture, asset management, consulting, development, hotel management, legal, sales, and leasing needs of our dynamic organization. To support our team, we offer a competitive pay and benefits program including a 401(k) plan with a company match.
With a proven track record over the last 99 years, Woodbury has demonstrated its ability to address any issue, tackle any size project, and stand out as a leader in its industry and marketplace.
Company Website: woodburycorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)