BANQUET SERVER (Courtyard by Marriott Lincoln Downtown)
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when dining and meeting at the hotel. Banquet Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
Banquet Server will follow through with the proper and timely set-up and execution of banquet events. Set up includes tables, chairs, stages, dance floors and audio visual equipment. Maintain a high degree of professionalism. Maintain all equipment and facilities in an organized, clean, and safe environment.
- Review Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) at the beginning of each shift to ensure room are set as contracted.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are re-set for next event.
- Provide all group guests with a lasting experience of the hotel with intent for return business.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Availability to bartend if needed. Experience required for bartending.
- Game Days are required
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous serving/bartending experience needed, excellent oral communication skills required, positive interpersonal skills required.
Lancaster County Food Handlers Permit
**For questions call Aaron or Jesse at (402)904-4800.
Founded in 1919, privately-held Woodbury Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected hospitality and real estate development companies in the Intermountain West. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Woodbury Corporation owns and manages hundreds of commercial and residential properties plus 11 Marriott and Hilton hotel properties.
We have developed a remarkable 99-year legacy of “integrity over income.” We maintain a talented team of over 750 professionals to serve the accounting, architecture, asset management, consulting, development, hotel management, legal, sales, and leasing needs of our dynamic organization. To support our team, we offer a competitive pay and benefits program including a 401(k) plan with a company match.
With a proven track record over the last 99 years, Woodbury has demonstrated its ability to address any issue, tackle any size project, and stand out as a leader in its industry and marketplace.
Company Website: woodburycorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)