Part-Time Hotel Engineer
Job purpose of Hotel engineer is responsible for hotel guestroom preventative maintenance and assists in the repairs and maintenance of hotel equipment (especially mechanical equipment including pumps and motors).
Key duties/responsibilities of Hotel Engineer:
- Reports to Engineering Supervisor and Chief Engineer
- Available days, nights and weekends
- Capable of learning advanced maintenance procedures on complicated machinery
- Paint designated areas and items
- Respond to all guest’s requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Respond or perform duties of a groundskeeper
- Complete work order requests in a timely manner
- Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition
- Inspect public areas daily for any issues
- After hours on-call availability if an issue arises, available weekends
- Be capable of passing Health and Human Services pool test and perform Pool and Spa Chemical testing
- Providing maintenance repairs to guestrooms, public areas and administrative offices
- Repairs may include plumbing, electrical, heating, cooling, ventilation, furnishings and fixtures, painting, wall cover repairs, light carpentry, door and window repairs
- Maintain the Rooms Preventative Maintenance Program and consistently keep updated records on file.
- Respond or perform duties of a groundskeeper including snow removal in extreme cold temperatures
Work Environment and Context
Work schedule varies and will include working on holidays, alternate shifts but mainly evening shifts during the week and weekends. Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 75 pounds, bending and reaching, climbing, stooping, kneeling or crouching and working in extreme temperatures.
**Applicants can call Aaron or Jesse at (402)904-4800 with questions.
Founded in 1919, privately-held Woodbury Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected hospitality and real estate development companies in the Intermountain West. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Woodbury Corporation owns and manages hundreds of commercial and residential properties plus 11 Marriott and Hilton hotel properties.
We have developed a remarkable 99-year legacy of “integrity over income.” We maintain a talented team of over 750 professionals to serve the accounting, architecture, asset management, consulting, development, hotel management, legal, sales, and leasing needs of our dynamic organization. To support our team, we offer a competitive pay and benefits program including a 401(k) plan with a company match.
With a proven track record over the last 99 years, Woodbury has demonstrated its ability to address any issue, tackle any size project, and stand out as a leader in its industry and marketplace.
Company Website: woodburycorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)